Monday, February 20, 2012

Theft and Cold

Stealing is wrong. Especially tools people, wrong, wrong, wrong! Now borrowing for an extinded period of time.... kind of a grey area.

I awoke to one hell of a cold, both the illness and the temperature. My scarf joints were going to take days to cure in the now freezing garage an i was sick as all hell. So off to bead i went. As i lay there checking my e-mail to my surprise this is what i found.

Stuber-ific. Hey brother. Hows it going? Work on dory looks bomber. I can't belive you're building it with those rinky dink tools. No offense meant, but that really is impressive. I know how difficult it can be to get a top notch product from machines that aren't necessarily top notch. Well, I guess that's when the true craftsman starts showing. I have no doubt that it will be a remarkable vessel and honestly, I can't wait to ride in it. Enough ass kissing for now. Got somewhat of a proposition for ya'. I know you're super busy but I was wondering if you have time for a small little project for me. I was thinking about getting some t-shirts made for our Grand trip this June, but it would be oh so cooler if you would draw/design something:) I know that I would love a simple logo to possibly have embroidered on the front of a t-shirt and possibly a hat, and then a super duper one off Stuber for the back, integrating the logo "Don't worry, we're professionals" on it somewhere. Possibly dates June 4 - June 19, 2012. The logo could be something as simple as a hand sketched map of the river. I don't know, something simple, but cool. Additionally, I'd love to frame the drawings you create for a cool keepsake. Anyway, completely understand if you don't have the time or desire, but to make it worth your wild, I figured that we could trade your artistic services for that Porter Cable sander. I've got another one and you could obviously use it more than me. Anyhoo, zip me a line or give me a yell to let me know what you're thinking. I'd love to give the designs to a printer by the middle of March if possible. Hope you and Lea are well and happy in TN. Cheers, some guy.

Ok so a friend wants a t-shirt design, sweet i love that shit, problem is as it turns out i owe a little favor. I did borrow a sander. This sander to be exact.

Yep the sander in the blog photos. To be honest i was planing on giving it back, just after this boat project was done but now with the possibility of ownership for a t-shirt design. Some Guy its on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment