Saturday, April 7, 2012

Iced.

Got up yesterday morning about as excited as I can get. It was like being at the brink of a waterfall ready o stomp the landing. Got to work on prepping the hull for glass. You all know how much I love sanding. there was over two hundred little blobs of Sika flex that needed to be sanded flush above the counter sunk screws, and a bead of Sika flex around the chine that needed cleaned up.

So a sanding I went, one eye on the boat one on the street waiting for UPS to show with the cloth. At about two thirty I decided to call CLC and find out why my material hadn't showed up yet. Lets just say that despite the fact I ordered it on Monday, was told it would ship Tuesday and i would have it by Thursday it was not to be. Not only did they not ship it until Thursday they shipped it to the wrong address. So some re routing and address fixing and it should show up at work eventually.

Work is getting seriously busy so I doubt if i will get a whole lot done after this weekend. Suffice it to say that I am a little miffed, and am just trying to work on my patience. It may not look like it to the outside world but there is a deadline here people, I need to get this thing flipped over and start working on the decking, I thought that was going to happen next week sometime. I cant wait to live somewhere where boat building supplies are a short drive away.

Anyhow I dun got iced.

No comments:

Post a Comment