Saturday, August 17, 2013

Odds and Ends.

The rain returned here in the Pac Nor West. Not enough to really get the rivers going but enough to remind us all that winter and wet is right around the corner. Also spiderwebs and mist are great.

Meanwhile the IRH got her first coats of varnish.

Then the shop was cleaned up bronze eyes got attached for and aft and the bilge pump through hull was installed.

Next i added a foot rest. This is set for me so sorry everyone not my size or close, this boat might not fit you.



I had my doubts about the interior color i chose, but i really like it. Anyhow next is putting the gold leaf into the name, rigging the pump system, and painting the hull. Looks like she will even have an on the water test before the festival. I'll keep you all posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment