Sunday, March 22, 2015

The randomness of life right now.

There has been a lot going on here in red lodge although not all of it has been related to the wood shop. First off the skiing has continued, it is getting extremely spring-ish and slushy. The time change has made the evening skiing more like skiing in the daytime, views like the one below are harder and harder to find.
Right before the big melt down started i was able to get into the palisades and do some skiing and climbing. I will definitely do that again, this might be a summer trip.

I made a wheel chalk for a airplane, sent it off for testing. I'll get a pic on the blog for you all once the chalk gets to its destination.

Heather visited the shop one day and was fascinated by my Red Ryder with a pistol grip. So we took a photo that's so very Wyoming it hurts.

As the melt down continued we had a fog day on the mountain. I love skiing in fog, unfortunately the conditions were firm to hard.

Finally Heather and i are working on an Anorak. I'll have more on that as i finish it up.

Well that's it for now...
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment