Sunday, July 8, 2012

Bush League

This post is written so that my good friend Tubbo can give me shit later. Tubbo this is how bush League i still am after 18+ years of whitewater paddling.

My Craig's list post July 8, 2012

Lost Oar (Skaget River Area)


Date: 2012-07-08, 10:44AM PDT
Reply to: wv7fr-3126300720@comm.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

The boating gremlins pulled an oar off my trailer yesterday the 6th. It was part of a new set of Cataract Shafts with Magnum blades (black). If anyone has it or knows someone who has found i would love to get it back. I am sure the river gods will improve the fishing and boating of whoever gets it back to me.
Thanks.
  • Location: Skaget River Area
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 3126300720

Still tying shitty knots after all this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment