Thursday, March 28, 2013

Oh god, my sinuses. Oh, and whisky.

Whisky really isn't the thing for someone with a sinus infection/ cold. I know a lot of people (college buddies) who would disagree but i've tried it, i won't try it again. I did today have a wee drop at the last whisky plank on the Powell boats.

I got up this morning feeling like an elephant was standing on the right side of my head, after  a Neti Pot, shower, and DayQuil i was off to finish up the last plank on what is now going to be known as Kitty Clyde's Sister (KCS). The other boat, the one we flipped over yesterday is now the Maid of the Canyon (MOC). We decided by flipping a coin.




The whisky plank went on , with a little heavy persuasion (8 lb sledge). I would have posted some photos of the ceremony but this place has been crawling with press types, and i had to give the toast for the plank. I'm sure photos will surface eventually.

While i was finishing KCS the MOC was getting her internal bits lined out. We also coverd her in shrink wrap, were trying to control the planks shrinking.





 OK, i'm off to hot soup and NyQuil.


1 comment:

  1. Whisky really isn't the thing for someone with a sinus infection/ cold. I know a lot of people (college buddies) who would disagree but i've tried it, i won't try it again. buy whisky online

    ReplyDelete